THE ONE & ONLY OPERA SHOW
IN THE CINQUE TERRE
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE PART OF IT
Apr 8th May 27th
Jun 1st Oct 14th
8:00 – 8:15 PM
ADULTS 24.00 €
CHD 6 – 12 12.00 €
Service fee 1.00 €
An entire season of opera concerts performed in the historical Oratory Chapel of SS. Trinità, next to Santa Margherita Parish Church.
Most famous Italian and International opera masterpieces sung by professional singers in a magical setting!
ONLINE ON THIS PAGE OR
AT CINQUETERRERIVIERA OFFICE IN VERNAZZA
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express…)
After payment you’ll receive a confirmation message to pick-up tickets at our Concierge Office within 6:00 p.m. of concert date or at the door of the Venue. All tickets not picked-up from our office within 6:00 p.m will be delivered at the venue door. Please be ready to show us your confirmation message with your name to retrieve your tickets.
ADULTS – 24.00 euros
CHILDREN age 6 to 12 – 12.00 euros
Service fee 1.00 eur
Part of tickets collection will be devolved to the restoration of the Oratory building.
If you require assistance with your online purchases
TEXT +39 3517858879
Every Friday starting From April 8th
Every Wednesday and Friday starting From June 1st to October 14th
The most exciting and touching Music Show in the Cinque Terre.
Get into it
The Opera Maestro & The Singers
Vernazza Opera Festival Singers will perform popular and exquisite masterpieces of Italian and International opera repertory in a singular concert hall, the old oratory chapel, guided by the excellent touch on piano of Maestro Cesare Goretta. The singers will spread their voices over the unique setting of Vernazza waters, the most magical and romantic location.
It’s such a lovely experience taking part to the Vernazza Opera Festival! The real highlight of your stay in the Cinque Terre Riviera. Do not miss this lovely experience, all guests of all ages love it !
2022 edition of the Vernazza Opera Festival is produced by Associazione Andante con Moto which took the scepter from Associazione La Fenice, founder of the Festival. The association has the aim of creating a positive stream of optimism through the organization of socio-cultural events thanks to music power.
Let’s be local!
Part of the funds will go to the Church and its Diocese for the conservation and restoration of the Oratory.
Host of the festival
The Curia of La Spezia and the Parish Church of Santa Margherita in Vernazza has always been a great host for the festival. Parts of the funds will also go the restoration of the Oratory. Do not miss this lovely experience, all guests all ages love it!
Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator
Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
Time 11:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 18:30 Mon – Sat
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Concerts are performed every Wednesday (starting from Jun 1st) and every Friday (starting from April 8th)
- Shows start at 7:00 p.m. approx.
- Performances duration approximately 1 Hour 15 minutes
- It’s indoor
- No reserved seats
- Casual attire, no dress code at all!
- Our Tip: book your table at one of Vernazza Restaurants to complete your experience
- Trains run till late (around midnight), in case you reach Vernazza from other villages
- There are several steps to reach the Concert Hall, NOT accessible to wheel chairs (sorry!!!)
- Programs and artists change on every show
- Programs available one day before each show
- Ticket collection Cinque Terre Riviera Office in Via Roma, Vernazza
- The opera venue is wonderful!
- All the shows are memorable! An authentic gift for your soul!
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 351 7858879 Business hours Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons