Discover Vernazza hills and amazing views with a Pro-Guide!
Vernazza village is amazing and it’s surrounded by a marvelous landscape, with vineyards and dry stone walls scattered around and making it a special place!
More Tours clicking HERE
Basic Info on this Private Hiking Tour
- From Vernazza you’ll climb up vertical steps through the vineyard terraces to reach the curious hamlet San Bernardino..
- The trail continues through the spectacular terraced landscape, always with views over the coastline. The vineyards will be all around you and you’ll meet ancient hidden churches on your way, treasures of the past keeping the essence of this people culture and traditions.
- 1 Cinque Terre Card + train included to continue explorations after tour
- After an equally steep descent you’ll go back to Vernazza village. A wine tasting might complete your tour (price not included)
Technical Features & Price
- Hiking time: about 4.0 hours
- Package Price: starting from 79.00 € per adult (price based on 12 guests as maximum number of participants)
- Children: age 0-3 FREE OF CHARGE age 4-11 pay 20.00 eur Please, send a request to add them to your reservation (mx 5 per party of 14)
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- Minimum: 2 Participants Maximum: 14 participants + eventual children (up to 5 per party) Other party sizes on request
- What Includes: Professional Guide Tour Service, Cinque Terre Card + Train 1 day
- What does not include: meals, beverages, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers or costs not specified in what’s included
- When: from Mid-March to Mid-October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
|PRIVATE GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Based on 10 – 14 participants||79.00 €|
|Based on 5 – 9 participants||99.00 €|
|Based on 4 participants||120.00 €|
|Based on 3 participants||152.00 €|
|Based on 2 participants||215.00 €|
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should be fit and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- Meals, drinks, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers costs not included
- You may end your tour with a wine tasting. Price of additional activity starting from 45.00 euros per person
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
(rules might change depending on virus prevalence data)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas if requested by the law
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience if requested by the law
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival if requested by the law
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +393517858879 Business hours Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT