The great white wines of the Cinque Terre: 2-Day Wine Experience
- This experience will be the highlights of your holiday in the Cinque Terre Riviera.
- Our professional sommelier will teach you how to use your senses to understand the most inner flavours of the noble wines of the region. She will offer you insights into the bouquet of a specific glass, pairings between food and wine and the wine’s characteristics in relation to where the vines were grown.
- Location: Manarola (other villages/vineyards might be proposed)
- Class Duration: 2 Half days (2 hours per day on 2 separate days – not necessarily consecutive)
- When: from April to Mid-October – from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Class Starting Time: from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- Price: 150.00 euros per person
- Number of students: 2 minimum to 35 maximum
- Booking Fee: complimentary
Two-day Wine Experience Quick Facts
- Casual attire, comfortable clothing and comfortable hiking shoes
- The school is easily accessible both from the car parking and from the village train station.
- ONLY 18 YEARS OLD CUSTOMERS WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE CLASS AS PER BUYING INFORMATIVE
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF AGE REQUIREMENT IS NOT RESPECTED ON THE DAY OF THE EXPERIENCE
- IN CASE YOU BOOKED IT BY MISTAKE PLEASE INFORM US IMMEDIATELY AFTER CONFIRMATION AND DUE REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Book a Pesto or Pasta class along with your Wine experience or reserve a table for a special focaccia tasting at A Pie de Campu in Manarola. Trains run frequently and till late at night, in case you reach Manarola from La Spezia or from the other villages of the Cinque Terre
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of September
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Phone Number: +39 3477 703718 ( Only Text or WhatsApp )