Traditional Italian Pastry & Chocolate Class
The sweetest class ever in the magical frame of La Spezia town centre. You will learn the very best of traditional Italian art in pastry and chocolate making under the expert guide of professional Pastry Chef David. Not to be missed!
Why Experiencing it
The Best Pastry and Chocolate Class In the Cinque Terre
- This is the place for our gourmet and chocolate fans!
- Pasticceria Fiorini and Pastry Chef Baker David Meucci will be happy to welcome you and introduce you to the secrets in pastry or chocolate making.
- Take one of our Pastry or Chocolate Show Classes and be delighted to learn the base for making Mimosa cake, Pan di Spagna, Zeppole or Truffles and Chocolate candies.
- Please, specify what type of class you would prefer at time of reservation: Pastry or Chocolate
- Pastry Chef David will introduce you to the first step of our traditional bakery recipes or the basic in working chocolate. You will create delicious pieces of Italian bakery art.
- At the end of session you’ll have time to relax and taste one of your products along with a cup of coffee or a cappuccino.
- Pasticceria Fiorini is also a lovely place for tasting the very best of traditional Italian and local pastry products.
Pasticceria Fiorini was founded in 1955 in the same location we can find it now. Since then the family served many generations of Spezzini (la Spezia citizens) providing cakes and pastries for all they major family festive events. Fiorini cakes have been a must for christenings, first communions, weddings, diplomas, degrees and birthdays.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – February to November
5:30 p.m. 1h 30 min. approx.
Tickets and prices
- Ticket Pick-up Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: info[at]cinqueterreriviera.com
- Office Opening Dates-Time: Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 351 7858879 Business hours, Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT