Discover the Cinque Terre with a Pro-Guide!
Be a TRAVELLER and not a tourist! Add more info and knowledge to your travels!
PASSIONATE TRAVELLERS want to know more of the land they visit. They want to go deep into the culture of a specific land and learn about history and traditions of the people they are guests of!
For this reason we love to help you finding the right persons to guide you through this magical tours to the discovery of the Cinque Terre!
Discover with us the Cinque Terre with the help of a PRO GUIDE!
ENGLISH – FRENCH – ITALIAN AVAILABLE
GERMAN AND OTHER LANGUAGES ON REQUEST
FULL DAY TOURS
UP TO 7 HOURS
HALF DAY TOURS
UP TO 4 HOURS
FULL DAY TOURS
our expert guides will take you to the discovery of 4 of the five villages of the Cinque Terre in a single day starting from the 5th which will be your departure base (by train and on foot – small hiking traits)
ADULTS 79,00 € CHD 0-3 FREE CHD 4-11 20 €
fantastic tour by public ferry boat with stop in Manarola during your trip to Portovenere and visit of the enchanting village (by car or by boat and on foot – small hiking). This tour can be quoted as fully private with dedicated boat instead of public ferry or with private car
ADULTS 99,00 € CHD 0-5 FREE CHD 6-11 25 €
Unique tour by public ferry boat from the Cinque Terre to Lerici with narration on the Cinque Terre during your trip. Visit of Lerici. On return, stop in Portovenere and visit of the village by boat and on foot (small hiking). This tour can be quoted as fully private with dedicated boat instead of public ferry (ONLY JULY & AUGUST)
ADULTS 99,00 € CHD 0-5 FREE CHD 6-11 25
HALF DAY TOURS
a special literary tour dedicated to lovers of poetry that starts from Vernazza and reaches Monterosso, the village where 1975 Literature Nobel Prize Eugenio Montale owned a holiday villa still bearing his name and from where he took part of his inspiration
ADULTS 60,00 € CHD 0-3 FREE CHD 4-11 20 €
ADD A WINE EXPERIENCE AT THE END OF YOUR TOUR
QUICK INFO & PRICES
- Duration of tours: FULL DAY – up to 7 hours / HALF DAY – up to 3 hours (stops included)
- Prices: are calculated on maximum occupancy of Cinque Terre villas which is 14. if you have larger parties or you desire a tailor made experience please send us an enquiry – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: most tours are effective from Early-March to Mid-October / Mon to Sun
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. For many reasons it’s better starting early in the morning before 9:30 a.m.: it’s cooler (especially Mid-Summer) and you have more chances to anticipate day trippers visits.
- Calendar: please, specify preferred date time in the booking form. Alternative tour, date and time will be eventually provided in case a tour won’t be available on requested date / time. Customers will be refunded if new service / date/ time won’t match travellers needs.
- Departure Points: our tours depart from one of the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre at your choice or from La Spezia.
- Health: you must be fit if a tour includes hiking activities, but consider that even milder tours will have steps and uphill walks, with steep, narrow and stony paths.
- What’s included: the tour guide service + the Cinque Terre National Park Card 1 day with train option always included in FULL DAY TOURS (excluded #4 PORTOVENERE AND #5 LERICI & PORTOVENERE) – other services included as per singular tour description
- What’s not included: meals, beverages, tips, entrances fees, private transfers
- For a full refund to customer will be given if cancellation reaches us at least 48 hours before start time of the experience. FESTIVE, PRE-FESTIVE and TOP SEASON DAYS might have peculiar cancellation policies. We will communicate them at time of reservation.
- PLEASE, NOTE: itineraries can be modified or canceled by the organizer, even last minute, on day of departure, due to weather conditions and consequent weather alert issued by the authorities . In this case paid amount will be refunded to customers by the organizer.
Recommendations in case your tour includes hiking activities
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
(rules might change depending on virus prevalence data)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas if requested by the law
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience if requested by the law
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival if requested by the law
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Office Address: Cinque Terre Riviera Incoming Tour Operator – Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Early March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +393517858879