The Best Pastry and Chocolate Class In the Cinque Terre
- This is the place for our gourmet and chocolate fans!
- Pasticceria Fiorini and Pastry Chef Baker David Meucci will be happy to welcome you and introduce you to the secrets in pastry or chocolate making.
- Take one of our Pastry or Chocolate Show Classes and be delighted to learn the base for making Mimosa cake, Pan di Spagna, Zeppole or Truffles and Chocolate candies.
- Please, specify what type of class you would prefer at time of reservation: Pastry or Chocolate
- Pastry Chef David will introduce you to the first step of our traditional bakery recipes or the basic in working chocolate. You will create delicious pieces of Italian bakery art.
- At the end of session you’ll have time to relax and taste one of your products along with a cup of coffee or a cappuccino.
- Pasticceria Fiorini is also a lovely place for tasting the very best of traditional Italian and local pastry products.
- You can find here tasty pasta frolla, pasta di mandorle, delicious croissants and bomboloni (donuts). Plus all the cakes of the Italian and International tradition.
- How can we describe their tarts, chocolate cakes, panettone and profiteroles, Saint Honoré, Meringata? You can’t but go and taste them!
Pastry or Chocolate Experience
- Location: La Spezia
- Class Duration: 1 Hour 30 minutes
- When: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays (except 19 March Week, Christmas and Easter Holidays or other Italian Public Holidays: San Valentino, Festa della Mamma, etc)
- Price: 120.00 euros per person
- Number of students: 2 minimum to 8 maximum
- Booking Fee: complimentary
Pasticceria Fiorini was founded in 1955 in the same location we can find it now. Since then the family served many generations of Spezzini (la Spezia citizens) providing cakes and pastries for all they major family festive events. Fiorini cakes have been a must for christenings, first communions, weddings, diplomas, degrees and birthdays. Once just a bakery store, it has lately become a caffetteria and lunch place and a pleasant location for an aperitif drink before dinner.
Pasticceria Fiorini is right in La Spezia town centre, close to the ferry boat pier, the cruise ship pier and walking distance from La Spezia train station. If you reach La Spezia by train from the Cinque Terre take a nice walk to this pastry shop. You’ll have the chance to pass by the amazing and lively town centre of La Spezia central Piazza Verdi. Museums and stores along your way and the lively town food market.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- wear comfortable clothes you do not mind getting them dirty with flour , chocolate or eggs
- please, inform us regarding eventual food allergies
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Phone Number: +39 3477 703718 ( Only Text or WhatsApp )