Discover the Cinque Terre and its vineyards with a Pro-Guide!
A tour dedicated to figurative art lovers. Our pro-guide will take you to the discovery of Riomaggiore and Manarola seen with the eyes of two great artists of the past, Telemaco Signorini (1835-1901) and Renato Birolli (1905-1959), who loved this land and from where they gathered great inspiration forever immortalized in their paintings
More Tours: Vernazza natural Ring, Discover the Villages, Manarola & Portovenere, Lerici & Portovenere,…
Basic Info on this Private Hiking Tour
- Meeting in Riomaggiore and visit of the ancient part of the village and its marina that impressed the Florentine painter Telemaco Signorini at the end of the 19th Century. He was one of the members of the Macchiaioli school Through his art we have a freed representation of life in the past in this old fishermen hamlet of the Cinque Terre.
- By train you will reach Manarola for the visit of the village most iconic places for Renato Birolli, a painter whose art passed through various phases from Avantguardia (like Renato Guttuso, Giacomo Manzù and Aligi Sassu) to post-cubist (under the influence in Paris of Henri Matisse and Pablo Picasso).
Technical Features & Price
- Tour Duration: about 3.0 hours
- Package Price: starting from 60.00 € per adult (price based on 14 guests as maximum number of participants)
- Children: 0-3 Free of Charge – children 4-11 years 20.00 € (please send a request to add a child to your reservation)
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- Minimum: 2 Participants Maximum: 14 participants + eventual children (up to 5) (other party sizes on request)
- What Includes: Professional Guide Tour Service, Cinque Terre Card + Train 1 day
- What does not include: meals, beverages, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers or costs not specified in what’s included
- When: from Mid-March to Mid-October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Easy walk through the villages, with rising roads and steps now and then. NO HIKING POLES NEEDED, JUST COMFORTABLE SHOES
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- You may end your tour with a wine tasting in Manarola. Price of additional activity starting from 45.00 euros per person
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
(rules might change depending on virus prevalence data)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas if requested by the law
- Face masks required for guides in public areas if requested by the law
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience if requested by the law
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival if requested by the law
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +393517858879 Business hours Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT