Discover the Cinque Terre and the Poets’ Gulf with a Pro-Guide!
This tour will show you Cinque Terre coastline and its wild natural landscape. after a stop in Manarola for the visit of this spectacular village, you’ll resume your boat tour to Portovenere for the visit of the famous village protected by the Unesco
More Tours: Vernazza natural Ring, Discover the Villages, Portofino,…
Basic Info on this Private Tour
- You’ll start your tour from the village of your choice by ferry
- View of the spectacular terraced landscape along the coastline. The vineyards will be all around you. Stop in Manarola.
- Visit of Manarola village and prosecution towards Portovenere by ferry.
- Stop in Portovenere and visit of the village.
- Return to village from where you started the boat tour.
Technical Features & Price
- Tour Duration: about 7.0 hours
- Package Price: starting from 99.00 € per adult (price based on 12 guests as maximum number of participants)
- Children: Age 0-5 Free – Age 6-11 pay 25.00 eur – Please, send a request to add them to your party
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- What Includes: Professional Guide Tour Service, Ferry Boat Ticket 1 day
- What does not include: meals, beverages, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers or costs not specified in what’s included
- When: from April to end of October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
|PRIVATE GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Based on 10 – 14 participants||99.00 €|
|Based on 5 – 9 participants||130.00 €|
|Based on 4 participants||150.00 €|
|Based on 3 participants||185.00 €|
|Based on 2 participants||250,00€|
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should bring certain fitness and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- You may end your tour with a lovely lunch in Portovenere (price not included). Our Guide will give you fantastic suggestions!
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
(rules might change depending on virus prevalence data)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas if requested by the law
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience if requested by the law
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival if requested by the law
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +393517858879 Business hours Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT