Discover the Poets’ Gulf with a Pro-Guide!
This tour will take you to the discovery of the Poets’ Gulf which is the bay in front of La Spezia, the Province town of the area. Your tour will start from the pier at your choice of one of the Cinque Terre villages or La Spezia. You will first reach Lerici and visit the fishermen hamlet where poets, writes and painters resided in ancient times for long terms and produced fantastic art creations.
After the visit of Lerici, the ferry boat will take you to Portovenere. After free time dedicated to your lunch (not included), you will tour the village with your guide up to the castle and San Lorenzo church. Views and emotions guaranteed!
More Tours: Vernazza natural Ring, Taste the Cinque Terre, Manarola & Portovenere, Portofino and Camogli,…
Basic Info on this Private Tour
- Departure from a pier at your choice of one of the Cinque Terre villages or La Spezia.
- Arrival in Lerici e visit of the village
- Departure by ferry towards Portovenere
- Stop for lunch (not included) and visit of the village
- Return by ferry to original pier
Technical features & Price
- Tour Duration: about 7.0 hours
- Package Price: starting from 99.00 € per adult (price based on 12 guests as maximum number of participants)
- Children: age 0-5 FREE / age 6 to 11 pay 25.00 € – Please, send a request to add them to your reservation
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- Minimum: 2 Participants Maximum: 14 participants + eventual children (up to 5 per party) Other party sizes on request
- What Includes: Professional Guide Tour Service, Ferry Boat Ticket one day from Cinque Terre Villages to
- What does not include: meals, beverages, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers or costs not specified in what’s included
- When: July and August – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
|PRIVATE GROUP SIZE||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Based on 10 – 14 participants||99.00 €|
|Based on 5 – 9 participants||130.00 €|
|Based on 4 participants||150.00 €|
|Based on 3 participants||185.00 €|
|Based on 2 participants||250,00€|
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should bring certain fitness and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- You may add a lovely lunch in Portovenere (price not included) Our guide will provide fantastic options!
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
(rules might change depending on virus prevalence data)
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas if requested by the law
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience if requested by the law
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival if requested by the law
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +393517858879 Business hours Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT