Honey, Olive Oil and Wine Farm Tasting Tour
An authentic plunge into the Cinque Terre National Park beauty. A farm tour, an amazing didactic experience, to the discovery our bees realm and the olive groves land which produce unique natural food products. You will taste them and, why not, you’ll be able to have them delivered at your home if you like them!
Why Experiencing it
In the magical setting of the Cinque Terre National Park, Busanco Estate named TERRE D’AMARE (lands to be loved) in Riomaggiore, we’ll visit our DOP Riviera Ligure olive grows and our 60 bee hives which produce heather, acacia and chestnut honey. Through a short hiking trail (10 minutes walk) we’ll reach the farm where you will have time to learn a lot on our produce and taste the best of it! A great didactic experience for adults and children
Meeting Point: from the coastal road of the Cinque Terre (litoranea) SP370 over Riomaggiore Località Bargone.
Tickets and prices
- Info Office: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: info[at]cinqueterreriviera.com
- Office Opening Dates-Time: Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 351 7858879 Business hours, Mon-Sun 9:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m. GMT
Submit your review