Discover the Cinque Terre and its sanctuaries with a Pro-Guide!
An exciting guided tour with an expert nature and hiking guide to the discovery of the beauties of the Cinque Terre National Park. The guide will take you from Vernazza to Monterosso following nice and less frequented trails.
The Private Hiking Tour
- Our tour begins in the picturesque village of Vernazza.
- We start early in the morning before the day visitors arrive. The path leads us quickly uphill past impressive terraced vineyards.
- Finally, we reach a beautifully situated St. Mary’s Church, where an 800-year-old cypress stands.
- We continue on a narrow path through the fragrant Mediterranean scrub, always with great views.
- We reach another sanctuary dedicate to St. Mary’s, Madonna di Soviore, one of the oldest churches in Liguria.
- The shady forecourt and a small bar invite you to rest. On a former pilgrim path we descend through forest and cultivated land until we reach the centre of Monterosso.
Technical Details on the Hike & Price
- Hiking time: about up to 7 hours, difference in altitude +/- 550 m, approx. 10 km.
- Price: Full day Tour € 299.00 per party – 1 up to 8 people the price does not change (starting from 38.00 euros per person calculated on maximum occupancy)
- When: from Mid-March to Mid-October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- Each hiking guide service has a maximum duration of 7 hours (including stops)
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should bring certain fitness and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- Meals, drinks, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers costs not included
- You may end your tour with a wine tasting (quotation on request)
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 347 7703718