Discover the Italian Riviera with a Pro-Guide!
This is one of the excursions not to be missed if you want to explore the beautiful coast just north of Cinque Terre. We walk immersed in the Mediterranean vegetation, we get to know the fragrant plants and the particular rock formations, and we visit some typical villages.
The Private Guided Hiking Tour
- We start in the morning in the small coastal town of Bonassola, a tiny village past Levanto. A varied path leads us to the lookout point “Salto della Lepre”, past vineyards and olive groves, through a shady holm oak forest and over a river, as well as along sun-kissed cliffs.
- The hike ends with a tour through the characteristic village of Framura, awarded with the title of one of the most beautiful villages in Italy.
- The new panoramic promenade “Via del Mare” by the sea leads us back to the station.
Technical features & Price
- Hiking time: about 4 hours, difference in altitude +/- 400 m, approx. 8 km.
- Full day Tour: € 299.00 per party – from 1 to up 8 hikers in the party the price does not change (starting from 38.00 euros per person calculated on maximum occupancy)
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- When: from Mid-March to Mid-October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- Each hiking guide service has a maximum duration up to 7 hours (extra hours on request)
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should bring certain fitness and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- Meals, drinks, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers costs not included
- End your tour meeting a young local farmer, visiting his lands and tasting his production: wine, extra virgin olive oil and other seasonal products. Supplement on request
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 347 7703718
- Help us save history: part of the tickets sale will go to the restoration of the Oratorio!