Discover the Cinque Terre and its vineyards with a Pro-Guide!
On this hike, you will discover an impressive way why the Cinque Terre are so special: it is not a wild natural landscape but a cultural landscape that has been created during centuries of work by the inhabitants.
The Private Hiking Tour
- With huge effort they built dry stone walls along the steep coast in order to grow wine on the terraces.
- From Manarola we climb up vertical steps through the vineyard terraces until we reach the small village of Volastra
- The trail continues through the spectacular terraced landscape, always with views over the coastline. After an equally steep descent we reach the village of Corniglia, the smallest village of the Cinque Terre.
Technical features & Price
- Hiking time: about 3.5 hours, difference in altitude +/- 400 m, approx. 8 km.
- Price: Full day Tour € 299.00 per party – 1 up 8 hikers in the party the price does not change (starting from 38.00 euros per person calculated on maximum occupancy)
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- When: from Mid-March to Mid-October – From Monday to Sunday
- Starting Time: From 09:00/09:30 a.m to 9:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- Each hiking guided tour has a maximum duration up to 7 hours (including stops). Extra hours on request
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-on
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- The paths are often steep, narrow and stony. You should bring certain fitness and be used to mountain hiking.
- The itinerary can be modified due to weather conditions.
- Meals, drinks, eventual passes and entrance fees, trains and other transfers costs not included
- You may end your tour with a wine tasting in Manarola.
- hiking boots with good sole
- hiking backpack
- sufficient drinking water
- sun protection and headgear
- rain protection
- possibly hiking poles
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 347 7703718