Green & White Pesto Class in Manarola
This is an amazing opportunity to learn the real Pesto making art from one of the greatest master in the area. Green and white are theme colours of the recipe: basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan cheese. On all this a golden touch provided by our tasty Parmesan Cheese! What a delight! In the magical setting of Manarola village, our Chef will introduce you to the secrets of the tasty green sauce for your pasta dishes. You’ll be master of Ligurian Food in a day!
The Greatest Pesto Experience Ever!
- An amazing opportunity to learn the Pasta making art from one of the greatest master in the area.
- In the magical setting of Manarola village our Chef will introduce you to the secrets of one of the healthiest elements of the Mediterranean Diet. You’ll be master of Ligurian Food in a day!
- Enjoy our class with lots of curious and interesting info on its history and traditions! At the end you will taste the Pesto you will prepare with your own hands. It will be a fantastic experience!
- Do not miss this unique opportunity of living the Cinque Terre as a local and bring home the authentic secret of our tables. It will be one of the highlights of your holiday in this fantastic Region.
- Do not forget to top this class with other experiences in Manarola such as Focaccia Experience or Wine Tasting with Yvonne.
- Please, read our Experiences Agreement before booking.
Information on Pesto Class
- Location: Manarola
- Class Duration: 1 Hour
- Class Starting Time: From 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Please, specify preferred time. Alternative timings will be eventually provided
- When: from Mid March to End of September – from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Price: 60.00 euros per person
- Number of students: 2 minimum to 14 maximum
- Booking Fee: complimentary
- Wear comfortable clothes you do not mind getting them dirty with flour or eggs
- Please, inform us regarding eventual food allergies
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Gear/equipment sanitised between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Address: Cinque Terre Riviera – Incoming Tour Operator Via Roma 24 – Vernazza
- Email: email@example.com
- Time: Office Opening Hours
- Mid March – End of October
- morning 10:30 a.m – 13:30 p.m
afternoon 2:30 p.m 6:00 p.m
- Whatsapp Number: +39 347 7703718